and Formby Community Health Council.
Southport and Formby Community Health Council to be held on Tuesday
18th February 2003 at 7.15pm at the Community Health Council office,
53 Hoghton Street, Southport
A G E N D A
1. Presentation on Stroke Services by Lyn Paweleck, Director of Modernisation and Partnerships, Southport & Formby PCT
3. Minutes of the Previous Meeting held on:- 21st January 2003
4. Matters Arising from the Minutes:-
5. Chairman’s Report:- (verbal)
6. Chief Officer’s Report:- (attached A – pink)
7. Assistant to the Chief Officer:- (attached B - pink)
8. CHC Abolition:- (Chief Officer to report)
9. ICAS Update:- (Chief Officer to report)
10. CHC Representation:-
i. Cancer Services 22/1/03 (attached C - green)
ii. Doctor Patient Partnership 28/1/03 (attached D - green)
iii. Sefton SUPPORT 15/1/03 (attached E - green)
iv. Southport & Formby PCT 8/1/03 (attached F – green)
v. Southport & Ormskirk Acute Trust - 14/1/03 (attached G - green)
vi. Southport & Ormskirk Clinical Governance - 29/1/03 (attached H - green)
11. Urgent Business:-
12. Questions from Members of the Public:-
13. Date of Next Public Meeting:- Tuesday 15th April 2003
SOUTHPORT AND FORMBY COMMUNITY HEALTH COUNCIL
1. Members of the public attend meetings as observers and only have speaking rights at the invitation of the Chairman.
2. CHC members should always address the meeting through the Chair by indicating their wish to speak and then waiting to be called.
3. Members should be succinct to avoid repeating their statement/questions so that the meeting can progress at a steady pace.
4. Members should remember that Southport and Formby CHC is concerned primarily with local healthcare and that news items from other areas are frequently not relevant.
5. Members should refrain from discussing items with one another when other people are speaking.
Your assistance in these matters is appreciated