free web stats

Southport Reporter - You local online newspaper for Merseyside and the Liverpool City Region.

   
  .Sign up to get our FREE email news bulletins.  

   

News Report Page 10 of 13
Publication Date:-
2019-12-15
News reports located on this page = 1.

Queenscourt Hospice's Santa Sprint - Part 2

THIS is Part 2 of our photographic coverage of the Queenscourt Hospice's Santa Sprint which was held on Sunday, 8 December 2019. This event had over 350 adults, children, along with many 4 legged friends turning out and braving the strong, very cold winds, to raise vital funds for the Southport based charity, The Hospice, provides the best possible specialist end of life care to patients from Southport, Formby and also West Lancashire, but can only do so with help from fundraising events like this. Also, this year, it is worth adding that after Christmas, if you have a real Christmas Tree, don't just dump it, contact Queenscourt, and they will collect it and recycle it and it will raise funds for them. The collection area covers the:- PR8, PR9, Pr6, PR4, L40, L39, L37, also WN8 postcodes. after costs, 90% of the monies raised will go to the Hospice and remaining 10% will be donated to other local charities. They are also after more volunteers who can offer their time and transport to help the trees. If you can help or can interested in having yours collected, please register by 5 pm, on Friday, 3 January 2020, via calling Rachel on:- 01704 517420. For more information about the Hospice and also information about the many other events they run, please visit:- Queenscourt.Org.UK or follow them on Twitter.  If you have not already visited Part 1 of this report, you can be seen by clicking on here now.  If you took part, please do let us know what you thought of the event, via emailing us to:- News24@SouthportReporter.Com.

  

  

  

Find more photos on the next pages...

We hope you liked the photos, but please, don't copy them.  Please help us to keep our copyright intact and help us to keep this online  newspaper live. Click on here to find out how you can order copies of these photos.

 
      
 
   
 
 
News Report Audio Copy
 
 

 

Please support local businesses like:-
 
 
Mind Games Southport
 

 Kings Plaice - Southport - Merseyside
 
 
 

Our live webcams...

 

 

This is a live image that reloads every 30 seconds.

An Image from our Southport Webcam above. To see it live, please click on image.

See the view live webcamera images of the road outside our studio/newsroom in the hart of Southport.

An Image from our Southport Webcam above. To see it live, please click on image.

 

Please support local businesses like:-

Get your business noticed

Our aim is to provide you not only the current news, but also to help promote our local areas diverse and rich history, our innovative businesses, along with our amazing culture. We can only do this with your help and support though advertising. Fine out how you can get your business advertised on here and help you business get seen.

Click here.
 


Click on to find out why the moon changes phases.  
This is the current phase of the moon. For more lunar related information, please click on here.

Disability Confident - Committed

 

Find out whats on in and around Merseyside!



This is just 1 of the events on our event calendar, click on
here to see lots more!

This online newspaper and information service is regulated by IMPRESS, the UK Press Regulator.

This online newspaper and information service is regulated by IMPRESS the independent monitor for the UK's press.

This is our process:-
Complaints
Policy - Complaints Procedure - Whistle Blowing Policy

Contact us:-

(+44)
  08443244195

Calls will cost 7p per minute, plus your telephone company's access charge.
Calls to this number may be recorded for security, broadcast, training and record keeping.

Click on to see our Twitter Feed.   Click on to see our Facebook Page.   This website is licence to carry news from Vamphire.com and UK Press Photography. Click on to see our Twitter Feed.


Our News Room Office Address

Southport and Mersey Reporter, 4a Post Office Ave,
Southport, Merseyside, PR9 0US, UK

 
 
Tracking & Cookie Usage Policy - Terms & Conditions
 
 
  - Southport Reporter® is the Registered Trade Mark of Patrick Trollope.