- This week our pub crawl goes to:-
- "The Ship",
"The Coronation Pub" and the stylish "Glass
- On the night I popped in to the Coronation Pub Liverpool
were playing. The Liverpool match was on all the TVs in the Pub and as
Liverpool were 2 goals up, the pub atmosphere was
- Goal! In the Coronation, above
and look, he is taking a photo of us! bellow.
- Next stop was The Ship. A nice pub with friendly punters, except
nearly all were camera shy! All of them were listening to two female
vocalists from Manchester, who's talent made you forget the rain outside
and happily slurp a good pint down.
and article by Patrick Trollope.
- Night Life Continued;
- Singers in the Ship (Above)
- Nothing like a good pint and
live music! (Ship)
Our final resting place was the stylish Glass House with its
lighting that takes your breath away! Who needs Blackpool illuminations
when you have fantastic lighting, good half a pint and a DJ spinning
the records. I have to make a special mention to a Birthday
Girl, below with blond hair!
- Deadline for next edition
- for publishing on
- 3rd of